What Type Of Sex Toys Are There | Guide To Types Of Vibrators
What Vibrator Best Suits Me | What Sex Toy Do I Need
So, you’ve decided to buy a vibrator. Have you seen how many types of vibrators that there are out there? It can be confusing can’t it? In this very simple guide we are going to go through each style of vibrator, pointing out the pros and cons and how they can benefit you and your sex life.
The clitoral bullet is a simple hand held device that is primarily used as a clitoral vibrator. It’s too small to be inserted (and it is dangerous to do so), however in situations with more than one person you can use a small bullet vibrator to stimulate external body parts such as thighs, testicles, nipples, ears, and the various erogenous zones. Clitoral bullets are a fantastic way to start introducing toys into the bedroom without freaking out your partner. They can be a little difficult to hold onto especially the ones made of hard plastic and especially with a silicone lubricant involved, so if you have mobility issues with your hands, and fingers, keep this in mind. Bullets are also a great way to try and discover what kind of vibrations you like without spending a fortune. The problem with bullets is that they do tend to have a short battery life, especially if they’re using the little LR44 batteries – so if possible try out the rechargeable versions such as the Lelo Mia2 and the We-vibe Touch, or alternatively get an option that uses triple AAA batteries, though these will be longer variants. Additionally, there are small clitoral vibrators, such as the one pictured below, which will have a power pack and control unit attached.
When people think of a standard vibrator – this is probably the image that they have in mind. Straight up. Straight Down. No bends or curves, limited texture and will take a C or D battery. These kinds of vibrators have become classier in recent years and they lean more towards the g-spot variant with a slight curve at the end. If you’re still a fan of the standard vibrator though – there’s plenty of options. You can now get them in various materials such as ABS plastic, silicone. They come in volume control styles (turn up and down a constant vibration) as well as pre-set settings with pulses and straight vibrations.
The G-Spot vibrator is one of the most versatile vibrators out there. It can be used for clitoral stimulation during sex, the slight curve that it has will allow access without bending and contorting too much. The G-Spot is also a fantastic vibrator for accessing the g-spot. The g-spot is the most erogenous zone of the female and is designed to create the most intense orgasms. You can also use the G-Spot vibrator as a body massager. It comes in a wide variety of textures, colours, materials and vibrations; pulses and constant. The most popular G-Spot Vibrator in the World is the Lelo Gigi 2.
The Rabbit vibrator – made famous by Samantha in Sex and the City this creature is the crème de le crème of vibrators. It is the most famous vibrator and is generally featured aa lot of erotic sexual stories that are about female pleasure, simply because they are that good. Rabbits will generally stimulate every part of the vagina from the labia, clitoris to the G-Spot. The tip of the rabbit (the bit that’s inserted) will either rotate gently or have its own motor in order to stimulate the G-Spot. The rotating beads (some women like them, other do not) are designed to create sensation on the labia. These beads are probably the most vulnerable part of the rabbit – if you have a tendency to clench during sex then perhaps you should look at one that doesn’t have beads in it. The final bit is the actual rabbit (aka dolphin, butterfly, beaver or any variety of animal really) and this is the pleasure centre galore. Powerful and thumpy this will vibrate on your clit. Now, it really depends on whether you have an innie clit or an outie clit but just make sure you pay particular attention to the level of resistance on the ears. Some women like them very, very soft – and others require them to be firm. Unfortunately, it’s a matter of experimentation.
What Do You Want Stimulated
Now that you know the types of vibrators out there- you need to consider the parts of the body that you need stimulated. It will come down to whether you want a particular part stimulated – or a general and versatile stimulator. The choices are endless and you may not get the perfect toy the first time. Some vibrators are rabbits in that they will insert into the vagina and have a tickler that stimulates the clitoris at the same time. Some have dual motors – some even have three. If you want to stimulate more than one part of your body do your research. Generally the more motors you have in your vibrator the more expensive however there is also more chance that one of the motors might die unless buying a high quality vibrator for women.
50 Reasons Why Vibrators For Women Are Better Than A Man
- A Vibrator Doesn’t Lift The Toilet Seat.
- A Vibrator Never Leaves Skid Marks In The Bowl.
- A Vibrator Doesn’t Watch Football.
- A Vibrator Doesn’t Mind Your Pet.
- A Vibrator Always Hits The Right Spot.
- Your Vibrator Never Complains.
- Your Vibrator Doesn’t Roll Over Before You Achieve Your Orgasm.
- Your Vibrator Never Gets A Softie.
- Your Vibrator Never Needs Cialis
- Your Vibrator Doesn’t Require To Be Sweet-Talked
- Your Vibrator Won’t Give You An STD.
- Your Vibrator Never Comes Home With Lipstick On It.
- Your Vibrator Isn’t Interested In Other Women.
- A Vibrator Isn’t Messy.
- Your Vibrator Doesn’t Ask You To Cook And Clean.
- Your Vibrator Doesn’t Drink.
- Your Vibrator Won’t Borrow Your Car.
- Your Vibrator Doesn’t Get Jealous.
- Your Vibrator Doesn’t Embarrass You (Unless You Take Him Through Customs)
- Your Vibrator Has An Off Switch.
- Your Vibrator Doesn’t Expect You To Go Somewhere You Don’t Want To.
- A Vibrator Doesn’t Mind If You Haven’t Done Your Hair.
- Your Vibrator Doesn’t Go Out With The Boys.
- Your Vibrator Doesn’t Make Unnecessary Noise.
- Your Vibrator Doesn’t Make You Listen To Crap Music
- Your Vibrator Won’t Insist On You Dressing Up.
- Your Vibrator Never Falls Asleep In Front Of The TV.
- Your Vibrator Is Always Neat And Easy To Clean.
- Your Vibrator Has Never Been Arrested.
- Your Vibrator Is Not Wanted By The Police.
- Your Vibrator Will Never Be Locked Up.
- Your Vibrator Will Never Owe Money.
- Your Vibrator Will Not Compromise You.
- Your Vibrator Is Not An Alcoholic.
- Your Vibrators Has Not Pets.
- Your Vibrator Does Not Own The Remote.
- A Vibrator Will Not Watch Online Porn.
- Your Vibrator Will Not Expect You To Listen To His Day At Work.
- Your Vibrator Will Not Complain When Woken Up In The Middle Of The Night
- Your Vibrator Will Always Listen To You.
- Your Vibrator Will Not Drain Finances
- Your Vibrator Will Not Sleep With Your Friends
- Your Vibrator Is Not Married To Someone Else.
- Your Vibrator Has No Weirdo Friends
- Your Vibrator Does Not Expect You To Introduce Him To Your Parents
- Your Vibrator Actually Works
- Debt Collector Will Never Call You About Your Vibrators Debts
- Your Vibrators Doesn’t Have A Vengeful Ex.
- Your Vibrator Doesn’t Smoke Dope.
- Your Vibrator Will Always Be Happy To Give You A Birthday Or Xmas Present.
- Your Vibrator Will Not Make You Pregnant.